Friday, March 13, 2015

My Hair Had a Party Last Night | October Afternoon Guest Designer

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED to be guest designing for October Afternoon again!  This time, I'm playing with the Saturday Mornings collection and today I'm talking on their blog about layering.

I have a question for you...do you suffer from bed head or know someone who does?  My littlest suffers from it in the worst way.  She goes to bed a beauty queen and when she wakes up it's as if her hair got in a terrible fight. I snapped this photo of her the other morning, with her hair in a more mild state but still a mess.

Hair Party by Heather Leopard OA

With her hair a tangled mess, I thought it only fitting to include lots of layers on this layout.  Care to know how I created this layout?  I walked through the process and did a little step x step how-to tutorial for creating it on the October Afternoon blog today.

Hair Party Photo by Heather Leopard OA

Layers and layers on Saturday Morning goodness and a funny song title.

Hair Party Title by Heather Leopard OA

She definitely saves her drama for her mama!

Hair Party Journaling by Heather Leopard OA

I'll be back on the October Afternoon blog every Friday in March so please STAY TUNED and check back often!

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

So soft and pretty, loving the torn bits of pattern paper.