Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gossamer Blue December Memories Blog Hop



Hi everyone and welcome to the blog hop that's all about documenting your December Memories. I am especially excited about about it this year because Lori and her talented artists at Gossamer Blue did an amazing job with the kits, creating EXCLUSIVE papers and embellishments and an incredible album while mixing in the best of the best Christmas goodies from several other manufacturers.  Take a look at what's in this kit...



 Amazing, right? And it all comes packaged in with love and care.

Merry early Christmas to meeeeeeeeeee!  I did not see a "Do Not Open Until" date so I dove right in and created my album cover.
Doilies. Wood Veneer. Puffy Letters. Sequins. Enamel Dots. Acrylic Shapes. Vellum. Acrylic Words. Cardstock Shapes. Oh, I am in Heaven here.


Joy banner? Yes, please. Add sprinkle a cute little snowflake on top too!


Might as well remind my family what their last name is and add a year to it while I'm at it.

I'm off to Barcelona and Paris now. My parents will be watching our kids and our 2 ferocious dogs at our house while we are gone. Our police officer neighbors will be too so don't get any funny ideas. 

Anywho, I'll have lots of fun documenting to do of our trip but also the special time the girls will be spending with their grandparents so I'll update my album when I get back. 

If you care to follow along on our European Adventure, follow me on Instagram (@heatherleopard).

Now, head over to Jessica Lohof's blog. She is sure to amaze you! 

You can visit the Gossamer Blue blog to see the full list of bloggers participating in this blog hop.

No comments: