Thursday, August 7, 2014

Remember You Are Loved | #ThrowbackThursday

I just realized that several layouts I did earlier this year while travelling never got posted to my blog so I thought I'd throwback the next several Thursdays and post them.  They throw back to this year so it's not like I'm going into the archives or anything.

I created this one for Silhouette Week on American Crafts. You may have seen it on their blog in February. I held back from posting it here because I had plans to create a similar layout with the same photo for the other daughter using the words that I cut out from this layout.....


Remember You Are Loved Supplies: Dear Lizzy Loved Heart Cutting File from Silhouette store, Fascinating Friends 12x12 paper (366165) - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, Terrific Tunes 12x12 paper (366170) - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, Delightful Display 12x12 paper (366162) - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, Fabric Bows (366201) - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, Accent & Phrase Stickers (366195) - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, Label Stickers (366197) - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, Accent & Phrase Stickers (366196) - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, Epoxy Stickers (366198) - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party

I love using cutting files on my projects because they can add just the right touch of interesting elements to a page very quickly.
used Dear Lizzy Loved Heart Cutting File from Silhouette store American Crafts Silhouette cutting files and altered them to fit the vision that I had for my layouts. I actually super sized it to take up the majority of my page and then machine stitched a heart around it.

A bit of paper layering, a fave photo and embellishments completed the layout...

Now, I will work on the sister page using the cut outs that I saved. I want to have the complimenting pages in each girl's album.

Tune in next Thursday for a fun sports page I created.....

No comments: