Friday, August 12, 2011

Coupon Clutch and Candle Decor

I am sooo excited to be the guest designer for Precocious Paper this month. I always SWOON over Tessa's gorgeous monthly samplers!  August is no exception - have you seen the August Sampler - Summer Twilight?

With all the extrme couponing hype I decided to dabble in some couponing, not in the extreme way but just to save a few bucks here and there.  So I had all these coupons but nothing but a ziploc baggie to store them in. I was wandering through the Target $1 section when I stumbled across this organizer, which matches the Summer Twilight sampler PERFECTLY!  So I made this stylish coupon clutch to organize my coupons.


I couldn't stop there so I decided to wrap a candle with this gorgeous assortment and I just love the little added touch it brings to my mantle.


Here's the Summer Twilight sampler I got to play with.

You may notice that I haven't used the yellow bits yet.  I still have more projects that I did with this collection but you'll have to wait until the end of the month to see it as it will be part of Tessa's Birthday Blog Hop...lots of artists, great projects and a GREAT giveaway so stay tuned!

Oh and before I go, I have to show you the gorgeous wrapping my sampler came in.  Tessa impresses me every day! Please stop by the Precocious Paper blog and check out her amazing items. While you're there, tell her I sent ya. ;)

5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what FUN creations! I HAVE that very coupon holder! what a fun way to spruce it up! :)

Diana Fisher said...

Love what you made with Tessa's creations. Love her shop, and that Sampler is my fave of hers so far. :)

Audrey Yeager said...

I might actually start to use coupons if I had a clutch that nice!!! Beautiful stuff!

Unknown said...

Love how you dressed up the little clutch. So clever.

Unknown said...

Love your creative idea...Go ahead for Online Decoration Products and Accessories for the Home, Kitchen and Office. Shop today for renovation of home and offices.
http://novaturedecor.com.pk/bedroom-decorating-ideas/home-decor-online-shopping