Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I started my own blog ... Now what?

I'm not sure why I started this blog, perhaps to have my place on the Internet? No, I could care less about that. Maybe to track all my favorite links and blogs? No, that's why we have "Favorites". Everyone else is doing it? No, I wouldn't jump off a bridge just 'cause everyone else is. To express myself? No, I don't need the WWW to do that but it seems like the most logical reason for now. I guess I will discover the reason once my blog evolves (or dies) over time.

For now, I think I will make this as a landing site to share my passion for my kids and hobbies with whoever is interested. I'm most passionate about scrapbooking the life of my children so I'm sure I'll share some ideas on that. I also love to scuba dive. I go on a big diving trip 1 - 2 times per year so I'll chronicle that. I want to learn how to make jewelry - we'll see how that turns out.

Oh and I guess I should share a bit about me. I am married to a wonderful man, who would literally do anything for me. I'm a working mommy of two beautiful girls. I also have a really great step-son. I live my life for my kids, although I have not forgotten about me. I still know how to have fun! My girls are 5 years and 6 weeks old right now. My oldest ADORES my youngest and I am sure the admiration will be returned when our youngest gets a bit older. I work as a marketing manager for the world's largest technology company, HP. I really love my job but that doesn't mean I want to work the rest of my life. That may change in the next 6 - 7 years but that's all I'm gonna say about that for now ;)

I'm not sure how often I'll update my blog, maybe daily, weekly, monthly and I'm still not sure what my blog will focus on. Let's just see what happens ...

No comments: